AWS Certified - Cloud Architect
First 6 months deliverables:
- Hands-on experience with AWS (EC2, Lambda, S3, RDS, DynamoDB, VPC, Route 53, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, Cloud Formation, ELB, SSL, AWS CLI, HA, AWS RDS, AMI, Auto Scaling, Networking Concepts in AWS, Migration in AWS)
- Hands-on experience with DevOps Tools
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems ability to think abstractly
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to make recommendations on how AWS solutions fit in the company architecture.
- Experience in building infrastructures with a secure solution for web based applications, multi-site data centers, and protecting/securing data.
- Experience with designing, building, and operating solutions using virtualization using private hybrid/public cloud technologies.
- Ability to develop/recommend solutions for faster data transfer between on premise and cloud instances or vice-versa.
- Supporting existing projects effectively
- 24*7 Support
AWS Certified Solution Architect is must.
Knowledge on AWS Services & Products
LAMP stack knowledge
Windows Knowledge (Preferable)
Ability to implement appropriate Cloud IT standards to meet business requirements
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Strong organization skills and comfortable with ambiguity
- A great opportunity to learn.
- A superb work environment
- Good set of perks, great set of projects and a contagiously motivated set of minds.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!