Senior Ruby on Rails Engineer
We are looking for a Ruby on Rails lead that brings their own ideas to the table.This person must be a master of their domain in Ruby and RoR, they must be detail oriented and self driven. Furthermore they must be able to inspire and teach when the need arises. We are looking for someone that does not say “I do not know how”, or “I have never done that before”, rather a person that says how about we try this.
- Solid understanding of the workings of Ruby on Rails.
- Write code, that when you walk away from it another developer can easily pick up and understand what you’ve done.
- Good english communication skills.
- At Least 2 years solid experience on Ruby on Rails, including at least one start to finish project where you were the lead developer or a primary contributor.
- Solid understanding of deploying and maintaining Rails apps within the AWS environment.
- Ability to set up workers and deploy across multiple instances.
- Git experience, some would say you are a git master.
- If I asked your previous co-workers about you, they would say you were a good team player.
- Devops experience (chef/jenkins etc.)
- Understanding of the mobile landscape and how they interact with Restful API’s.
- Have built your own Gem.
- Integration of third party API’s, scraping, heavy data processing.
The main reason people choose a career at SD Squared is because of the work we do.
With innovation at the heart of our business, the variety of work is continuous as we collaborate with our clients to explore new ways of creating high performance. This will give you endless opportunities to challenge yourself with interesting work.
Another reason to join us is because our people enjoy working here. SD Sqaured is made up of diverse teams of highly motivated people who are committed to achieving outstanding results.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!