Lead UX/UI Designer
We are building a Design Studio for our team as our company continues to build technology experiences for both consumer and business to business products.
We need free thinkers who are motivated, have an eye for detail and are willing to go beyond the ordinary; pushing conventional thinking. At the same time, we need artists that have an appreciation for interaction, growth mechanics and consumer/user behavior design. Finally we need team players who also understand the limits of what rationally can be delivered through engineering.
SD Squared has a set of consumer products both in the wearable (Rebecca Minkoff Notification Bracelet) and Mobile App Space (Shoto - an easy way to pool photos from friends and family) & a strong Engineering Service that is building more and more applications and technology for our customers.
Our Design Studio will manage three areas of work, come back with ideas on what to build basis feedback from the Company worldwide, design for customer needs and design for needs of our own products and services.
We feel Design is the center of our universe, and this is our first deep foray in to building out a practice that let's us build better products, that are more engaging and generating greater value to the World around us.
- Must have experience in Mobile User Experience and Interaction Design
- Must have experience at building for Native iOS 8+ and Android 5+ (ideally have experience with Material)
- Should have experience at building Growth Mechanics into design flows
- Should have experience at designing for Tablet + Mobile and Desktop
Nice to have:
- 10ft Design Experience for TV based Apps
- Experience at Designing for Small factor screens like Watches and Bracelets
- A great opportunity to learn.
- A superb work environment akin to some of the best studious in the world.
- Good set of perks, great set of projects and a contagiously motivated set of minds.
- Working with Design Leaders from Austin and San Francisco.