Frontend - Sr Developer / Tech Lead - Angular2/4
DescriptionWe are looking for a senior front-end developer that brings their own ideas to the table. This person must be well versed in AngularJS as well as have passing familiarity with other widely used frameworks. They must be detail oriented and self driven. Furthermore they must be able to inspire and mentor others when the need arises. The industry is in a constant state of flux; tools and frameworks change by the month and so we are looking for someone who is not afraid to learn on the job, and who can take the initiative to identify and implement novel solutions
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues.
- Develop front-end UI composition, view-model, data binding and actions
- Integrate with RESTful services with a metrics-driven API Gateway
- Write unit tests for front-end
- Own the UI technology stack, introduce and utilise pertinent frameworks and technologies which are scalable and flexible enough to cater to the platform’s roadmap.
- Good knowledge of UI design principles, patterns and best practices.
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications
- Collaborate with designers, product managers, and other software developers to deliver compelling user-facing products
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
- 3-4 years of experience producing commercial software.
- A professional proficiency in English.
- Other people would describe you as very detail-oriented, yet you routinely make the right tradeoffs between being perfect and being productive
- Familiar with AngularJS2 & 4 and Bootstrap, and can demonstrate cases where you have built reusable MVC components and beautiful interfaces
- Write elegant, well tested code and can strike the right balance between writing perfect code and shipping it rapidly and iteratively
- Can take direction on what needs to be done, but you're self-directed and complete your work without someone looking over your shoulder
- When there is something in between you and your goal, you do what it takes to learn, solve problems, and just make things happen
Engineer.ai is an online platform for building software using AI & a marketplace of teams. Builder takes care of everything from idea to app and CloudOps ensures that your idea stays healthy and operates efficiently in the Cloud.
Engineer.ai’s vision is to be the #1 way to Build Software and ultimately to be the connect between every idea and product; helping everyone who wants to engage in technology without needing to know how to build it.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!