Angular JS Developer
What you will be doing
• Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications
• Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products
• Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues.
• Develop front-end UI composition, view-model, data binding and actions
• Integrate with RESTful services with a metrics-driven API Gateway
• Own the UI technology stack, introduce and utilise pertinent frameworks and technologies which are scalable and flexible enough to cater to the platform’s roadmap.
• Good knowledge of UI design principles, patterns and best practices.
- 3-4 years of experience producing commercial software.
- A professional proficiency in English.
- Other people would describe you as very detail-oriented, yet you routinely make the right tradeoffs between being perfect and being productive
- Familiar with AngularJS2 & 4 and Bootstrap, and can demonstrate cases where you have built reusable MVC components and beautiful interfaces
- Write elegant, well tested code and can strike the right balance between writing perfect code and shipping it rapidly and iteratively
- Can take direction on what needs to be done, but you're self-directed and complete your work without someone looking over your shoulder
- When there is something in between you and your goal, you do what it takes to learn, solve problems, and just make things happen
A great opportunity to learn & grow with the organization.
Excellent work atmosphere.
Innovation - heart of our business.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!