As a Analyst/ Specialist in Data, you act as a data-driven advisor for product leaders and partner with them on strategic decisions to drive product offerings. You work on both new and existing product offerings to improvise them. You work with people, educate the whole team about important product metrics, and perform rigorous statistical analyses and data deep dives.
- You are required to perform quantitative analyses that translate data into actionable insights and provide analytical, data-driven decision-making support for key projects.
- You need to provide reporting and performance monitoring to product teams using data drawn from diverse sources.
- You own and evangelize data-driven experimentation in the team to improve the product offerings, and document it.
- You enable product reviews, deep dives and analyses through the effective use of data and communicate and report insights and recommendations to shape product strategy.
- You need to ensure that any data required for carrying out the other responsibilities for the product/features you’re working on is properly instrumented and logged.
- Bachelor’s degree in Math, Statistics, Comp Science, Engineering, or other technical field required; advanced degrees strongly preferred.
- Very good understanding of mobile and Internet products, growth strategies and business dynamics.
- Comfortable manipulating, transforming, and analyzing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources.
- 2+ years’ experience performing quantitative analysis, preferably for an Internet or technology company.
- Strong hands-on experience with SQL.
- Experience in reporting and dashboards involving very large datasets and multiple data sources, with the ability to interpret data and produce meaningful insights.
- Good understanding of statistical analysis, data warehousing, data modeling.
- Preferred experience BI/visualization tools such as Tableau, Looker, Qlikview, Google Analytics etc.
- Ability to execute research projects and craft actionable recommendations.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet changing deadlines and priorities on multiple simultaneous projects.
- Excellent organizational, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Enjoys working in both individual and team settings.
Engineer.ai is an online platform for building software using AI & a marketplace of teams. Builder takes care of everything from idea to app and CloudOps ensures that your idea stays healthy and operates efficiently in the Cloud.
Engineer.ai’s vision is to be the #1 way to Build Software and ultimately to be the connect between every idea and product; helping everyone who wants to engage in technology without needing to know how to build it.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!