Product & Growth Hacker
As a Product Manager you'll manage the agile stories that the teams are working on, working with the CEO to ensure that all the right features are being delivered at the right time. You'll be responsible for suggesting ways to improve, redirection and grow the product offering including working with partners to see what they need to be able to sustain growth.
You'll also be responsible for ensuring analytics are reporting the right key metrics so that we can continue to implement a validated learning model.
As a Growth Hacker you'll be required to be insanely focused on increasing the viral coefficient of the App and increasing engagement (& re-engagement) of our users.
Shoto's a startup that started its life within SD Squared and subsequently raised investment from external shareholders including Canada's leading early stage fund.
- Must have experience in Mobile App Experience as Product Manager.
- Must have demonstrate-able experience in Growth Hacking and viral coefficient.
- Must have experience at Mobile Analytics.
- Should know how to write detailed user stories.
Nice to have:
- Experience at working with a cross location engineering team.
- Experience at marketing loops that link back into product such as Paid Installs, Affiliate Networks.
- A great opportunity to learn.
- Stock Options in the US Company.
- A superb work environment akin to some of the best places in the world.
- Good set of perks, great set of projects and a contagiously motivated set of minds.
- World Class Team