Business Development Manager
We are looking for an experienced individual to contribute to our company’s sales objectives. As a Manager-BD, you should use creativity and thorough knowledge of Technical sales processes to provide innovative ideas for business growth. Ultimately, you should aspire to develop and maintain successful relationships with large, distributed customers.
- Responsible for devising/ updating the sales models in collaboration with management team
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of the market, clients industry, including industry trends, business processes, financial measurements and performance indicators, and key client competitors in their industry
- Pitching to CXOs of potential organizations, collaborating to increase the volume of business and exploring new methodologies to take the organization to the next level
- Defining marketing strategies and customer interaction model for the markets corporate sales function
- Build annual sales plan to then convert into quarterly and monthly operational plans and develop sales targets and volume goals at a regional level
- To monitor the monthly/quarterly sales achievement vs Targets (primary/secondary). Analyze the sales figures and take corrective action in case of non-achievement of targets
- Build and maintain relationships with key customers to farm and grow the revenues
- Go to market with new product launches and meet revenue target for the products
Job Specs - In the first 6 months you will be responsible for: (To be provided by Reporting Manager)
- Develop a 90 – 120 day plan for sales and marketing for launching sales operations in Malaysia
- Set targets for the market and strive to achieve targets
- Build technical expertise to understand the cloud and engineering offerings of SD Squared
- Play a key role in launching new products and offers in the market
- Work closely with JV partner in Malaysia to help with pitching and securing business for SD Squared products and services
- Leverage relationships to dig out opportunities with companies in Malaysia and work with the team in India to participate and bid for business
- Build network using JV partners network to leverage business growth in Malaysia
- Report on a daily / weekly basis to the reporting manager on state of business and sales initiatives
SD Squared (previously known as SD2Labs) provides peace-of-mind-outsourcing through our brands; Engineer.ai for development, and CloudOps.ai for cloud billing and managed services. The centerfold of our strategy is to use artificial intelligence, ridiculous brain power & deeply vested partnership for bringing ideas to life. With over 400 Clients worldwide; over 1 billion views of properties we’ve built and more than 50m engaged users we are starting the next outsourcing revolution; one ecstatic customer as a time.
Our culture is a cross between serious business and quirky startup; as we’ve grown from $0.5m to $13m in less than 4 years.
We want team players, who roll up their sleeves, are open to being challenged and also understand the importance of respect, integrity and can that balance that with irreverence, cheekiness and a brand that aspires to do away with the taboo of being a “boring” software company.
Most importantly, any role in SD Squared is like joining our family.
Skills and Qualifications
- We are looking for a versatile & out of box innovator who can formulate strategies to increase the volume of business. The individual must be seasoned into Cloud Computing sales with strong expertise into interaction with CEOs / CTOs of potential organizations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a natural flair for associating and connecting with people across levels.
- Must have strong business acumen to spearhead the sales and business development function PAN India.
The main reason people choose a career at SD2Labs is because of the work we do.
With innovation at the heart of our business, the variety of work is continuous as we collaborate with our clients to explore new ways of creating high performance. This will give you endless opportunities to challenge yourself with interesting work.
Another reason to join us is because our people enjoy working here. SD2Labs is made up of diverse teams of highly motivated people who are committed to achieving outstanding results.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!