Creative & Content Lead
Engineer.ai is a human-assisted artificial intelligence that empowers everyone to build and operate tech projects through two products that work together as a virtual engineering team.. Builder, our “online assembly line” for software development, is a collision of intelligent automation, ideas, and human talent that allows you to build any tech project transparently and CloudOpsTM, our platform for Autonomous Cloud Management. With over 400 Clients worldwide; over 1 billion views of properties we’ve built and more than 50m engaged users we are starting the next outsourcing revolution; one ecstatic customer as a time.
In the first 6 months you will be responsible for:
- Framework Creation: Understanding the state of play, and creating 6-month content plan and calendar for Engineer.ai
- Content & Editorial Calendars: Manage a strong calendar of content, ensure we have a steady state of relevant content across product, lifestyle, such that our blog comes to life. Have a strong emphasis on dissemination of content including short version, 160 char version and even video for better stronger topics.
- Publish & Create: Get into action mode to generate content across blog, video and social media. Also work with our marketing and sales team for any content they need on demand and build a team around you of younger folk who can carry the same tone of voice. Outputs: ad creatives, blog posts, website, LPs, videos, e-books, podcasts, creative guidelines + brand book
- Social: Operate all founder and Company Social Media Channels; keeping a consistent yet unique tone of voice across all channels. Fortify content strategy with strong and compelling content for paid, earned, shared, and owned media, which you will be driving.
Measuring Success: Demonstrating value at the end of 6-months based on key performance indicators (KPIs) such as number of blog posts and articles, Web Traffic and stickiness, Social Media Conversations, Content Quality, and Downloads.
- Regular Dashboard showing success and progress.
- Experiments to be reported with success and failure.
Our culture is a cross between serious business and quirky startup; as we’ve grown from $0.5m to $13m in less than 4 years.
We want team players, who roll up their sleeves, are open to being challenged and also understand the importance of respect, integrity and can that balance that with irreverence, cheekiness and a brand that aspires to do away with the taboo of being a “boring” software company.
Most importantly, any role in SD Squared is like joining our family.
We are looking for an experienced Content Marketer to develop and own Engineer.ai’s content strategy, implementation, and management and monitoring. Exemplary writing and editing skills required.
The ideal candidate will have the skill sets to develop and implement content based on our unique business model, company budget, and desired outcomes. Strong analytical skills are required to pick up marketing tactics.
A strong understanding of the online media and various digital channels is required and someone who is able to visualize and create engaging content in various forms that can support the rapid business growth will excel in this role. The content manager should be able to translate technical and management ideas into engaging content and stories for different target audiences.
This position offers an exciting opportunity to join a high-growth company that leverages artificial intelligence and automation to solve complex problems in technology development and cloud enablement.
Great work environment
Opportunity to learn
World Class team
Competitive compensation and good perks