QA Automation Engineer
As a QA Automation engineer, you should have an exposure to the below mentioned skill sets,
- Rich experience in Automation Testing Tools with scripting skills: Robot Framework, Selenium, Appium and/or any other mobile automation test tool.
- Knowledge of software testing life cycle [Test planning, Test design and execution, Defect Management, Test Reporting].
- Hands-on experience in software testing and automate test native mobile application.
- Experience in agile software development process (SCRUM).
- Experience with Git, Jenkins, SQL and databases.
- Possesses good understanding of Mobile Apps testing scenarios.
- Should have hands on experience on Functional, Regression, System, UAT testing
- Candidate must have excellent communication and team work skills.
- Able to complete assigned tasks individually with minimum supervision required.
- Excellent diagnostic and debugging skills.
- Candidate should have the flexibility to learn new products and technologies quickly. Solid attention to detail and ability to multi task in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and documentation skills.
- Report daily weekly progress to project stakeholder and Product manager.
The main reason people choose a career at SD2Labs is because of the work we do.
With innovation at the heart of our business, the variety of work is continuous as we collaborate with our clients to explore new ways of creating high performance. This will give you endless opportunities to challenge yourself with interesting work.
Another reason to join us is because our people enjoy working here. SD2Labs is made up of diverse teams of highly motivated people who are committed to achieving outstanding results.