Head of Global Builder Delivery (Project Management)
We are looking for a versatile & out of box innovator who will be at the forefront of cutting AI technology that is disrupting a combined $800 billion (and growing) industry for software build and operate services, selling into both the B2C and B2B markets. The Head - Builder Delivery will lead the human team at Engineer.ai that will take a project from Design to Delivery. This team has a combination of customer product expert and customer technical experts. These experts play the role of the product & technical advisor to the customer.
Why We Need This Role
The Head of Builder Delivery will lead the team of Humans in Engineer.ai’s unique “Human assisted” AI platform. This role will convert a sales order into recognised revenue by implementing projects with high quality development ahead of committed time. This will kick in a virtuous cycle of high customer NPS and thus repeat / referral business from existing customers and upsell of marketplace services for existing projects. This team will thus be the de-facto “account management” team for existing customers.
Why You Should Join
This role will give you a unique opportunity of leading a large global team that will drive customer engagement and delivery thru a platform of more than 100,000 creators (developers, designers, etc) that work in over 200 capacity partners across the Globe (Europe, Africa, Asia & Americas). You will play a driving role in building and implementing a programmatic approach to building bespoke software development in a productized manner leveraging a global platform of creators. This role will offer you an opportunity to enhance your skills sets from “delivery” only role to an empowered role of “account management” that will drive delivery, conversion, upsell and repeat / referral business.
First Six Month Deliverables
- Delivery of projects ahead of scheduled budget
- Quality of delivery - NPS & Customer Rating
- % of escalated projects
- % of projects where client found a bug post delivery
- Increase conversion - spec call & market place (cloud ops & BC)
- Spec call conversions
- Cloud ops and buildercare conversion
- Customer reference index
- Build science and logic for accuracy of project plan
- Passionate about loosely held values and ideas. We want someone who has experience but is not blinded by the path already taken.
- Candidate should have experience of customer delivery thru digital platforms - (SME digital platform experience preferred)
- Candidate should have managed large teams across geographies
- Good cross functional and external stakeholder management
- Should have a broad understanding of business, cost structures and product prototypes
- Candidate should understand and use project management techniques / tools like agile and scrum
- Should have knowledge of basic structures and product roadmap - features, modules, MVP, A/B testing, UX driven product development, product analytics
- Should have experienced upsell / inside sales and have knowledge of incentive & process requirements to drive a large organization in that direction.
- Health and Wellness benefits including competitive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Performance-based bonuses and stock options
- Generous vacation and time off benefits including paid holidays
- Generally flexible working hours
- Working in a beautiful office space the heart of Silicon Beach in Playa Vista
- A collaborative culture where unconventional thinkers come together to solve interesting problems and having fun while doing it
- Mission-driven company that is making the world a better place