Senior Manager - Accounts & Finance
To oversee all financial aspects of business and drive the company’s financial strategy and planning. You will be responsible for assessing the financial performance of the company as well as possible risks and investments. To perform effective risk management and plan the organization’s financial strategy. It is a very important and complex role since an organization can only survive if it actively investigates and safeguards its finances. Below are broad KRAs:
- Identifying key areas of Financial Controls
- Preparation of draft First cut of financials to be provided for audit as per Schedule 2 of the Company Act, 2013
- Activities to be covered under Financial controls
- Identifying & assigning the Maker - Checker - Approver responsibilities
- Review of Internal Controls followed during the month
- Shortcomings findings and Corrective/Improvement Plans
Financial Reporting & MIS
- Ensuring monthly numbers are presented to management as per the deadline
- Budget versus actuals deviation reporting
- Expenses approvals basis budget
Intercompany Transactions Management
- Working on a plan for Intercompany transactions so as to be compliant with the provisions of Income Tax Act
- Ensuring balance transfer as per the plan and informing management
- Ensuring timely collections to maintain stable Cash flows
- Making a payout plan with defined timelines espc. the irate vendors
- Preparation of reports operationswise/segmentwise so as to determine net results with respect to each head
- Booking Forwards basis the future line of payments and updating the realised/unrealised profit/loss sheet
Job Specs - In the first 6 months you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring monthly numbers are presented to management and deviations with the budget informed
- Assignment of work between team and effective team management so as provide for the deliverables on time
- Preparation of draft financials and end to end reporting as per the statute
- Ensuring adequate cash flows with documented receivables and payables process and its management.
- Determining the intercompany transactions in accordance with the provisions of the Income Tax Act
- Identifying key areas of Financial Controls and review of IFC’s every month
- Chartered Accountant (ACCA, CA, CPA,ICAI) with at least 7+ years experience in a professional services accounting/KPO environment with a wide range of portfolio of clients at management level.
- Have a solid history in implementing strategy and creating and executing plans.
- Proven experience in: inspiring clients to buy or remain long-term clients; inspiring employees to buy-in to strategy, and getting investors to believe in you.
- Proven experience in mastering money, people and operations.
- Proven ability to turn a vision into reality and thinks big.
- Excellent communication skills and fully conversant in English
The main reason people choose a career at SD2Labs is because of the work we do.
With innovation at the heart of our business, the variety of work is continuous as we collaborate with our clients to explore new ways of creating high performance. This will give you endless opportunities to challenge yourself with interesting work.
Another reason to join us is because our people enjoy working here. SD2Labs is made up of diverse teams of highly motivated people who are committed to achieving outstanding results.